Outdoor pants model 001 for women in the color Carbon Grey from Beyond Nordic. Durable trousers suitable for outdoor play with the children or chores in the garden, as well as for hiking in the mountains. The pants have many front and back pockets as well as a easy access mobile pocket on the thigh. The trousers are reinforced at the waist and lower legs for better durability and fit. Zippered ventilation on the outside of the thighs allows you to control the temperature during hot days. The pants have a built-in transmitter from Recco that sends out signals and allows you to be found if you should get lost on the mountain or during a walk in the forest.
- Durable pants with parts in Softmax fabric
- 4-way stretch micro over waist, branch and knee fold
- Searchable with Recco®
- Ventilation openings on outside thighs
- Water repellent and ventilating material
- A total of 6 pockets, of which 5 are zipped
- Adjustable leg ends in 4 positions
- Pocket with flared hook in leg closure to fasten the pants in your shoe or boot
- Reinforced branch section with 3 stitches for extreme durability
- Multi-loop for hanging tools such as ax, hammer, chop etc.
- Knee pockets for mounting knee protection
- Reinforced belt buckles with loop for carabiner or other attachment at the bottom